Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tuesday 25th August 2009 - Pen-y-Fan

My son plays for Merthyr Tydfil FC so thought I'd go and watch the game, didn't start til 7.45pm so thought it would be ideal for me and my hubbie to go on a little walk up Pen-y-Fan and show him the fab views!! Unfortunately he had a cold (or man flu should I say). Anyway what with the excuse of he needed petrol and had a cold anyway and didn't feel well, I went off in a huff and did it on my own after being told I had to be back down by 7.30pm because he didn't want to miss the game!! - It was already 6.30pm - Well I got up there and back in record time - running back down the mountain - my friend and partner for the trip Angie Smith was not impressed with me doing it on my own and told me so in no uncertain terms! Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment