Tuesday 29 December 2009

Deb in training on her hols - Carvoeiro, Algarve


Good friends of my husband and mine Nick and Rob Foxwell have a villa in Carvoiero which is in the Algarve and theyt kindly invited us to take a holiday with them - so obviously we were delighted to accept but I warned them though I would need to keep my training up so would require them to take in in turns to come on walks with me!! My first partner was Rob (I think he wanted to get it over with)!Rob and I did the round the coast of Carvoeira. Next was Nick who kindly did 2 walks with me - we did Mexoria Grande where we saw beautiful pink flamingos - fantastic!! and then Loule which was an organised walk and was called "Lets walk to Espargol" - It was Alta Fica to Espargol - wonderful views and scenery, this was more strenuous so good training.  Paul, my hubbie did the walk to a beach and coastline around Centanes beach and Carvoiero (approx 2 hours) - good for Paul although had to keep stopping as he has a gammy hip and also a trip to the loo!!! A lot of my climbing training i did up a 100 steps at a place called Moule, near Feraguda! After all that felt a bit peckish so needed sustinance!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment