Tuesday 29 December 2009

Fundraising Event - IoD Cocktail Evening


As the Divisonal Administrator for the Institute of Directors, I organise events for our members in Wales. My boss Robert Lloyd Griffiths authorised for me to have a raffle at this event and for all proceeds to go to our 2 charities, Ty Hafan and Breast Cancer Care Cymru.  I had previously spoken to Frank Ady with regard to Lee Byrne, Wales Rugby star attending as he is a keen Ty Hafan supporter - he agreed and boy with the ladies pleased!!!  We raised a total of £350 at the event which was fantastic.  I'd like to thank Sally Uphil who donated all proceeds from anyone purchasing photos taken on the night plus a wonderful raffle prize of a photographing sitting worthy over £100  thanks Sally!! I'd also like to thank Karen Dell Armi who donated a hand crafted silver bracelet designed and made by herself - thanks Karen!  We all had a fab evening with fantastic cocktails tasted and a fantastic venue at the Park House Club! Most of our Kili ladies attended - funny that and all had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment